Thursday, April 28, 2011

Businessweek Magazine

Great post on the new Businessweek iPad app, followed by a time-lapse video showing the making of the magazine.

What I Read (And How I Like to Read It):

Just last week Bloomberg launched a very nice iPad app called Bloomberg Businessweek+. Since I subscribe to the print version of the magazine, I get app version issues for free. Non-subscribers pay $2.99 a month - not bad since the print version is $4.99 on the newsstands. New editions come out on Thursday evenings at 10 PM and are approximately 30 megabytes each (relatively small for fast download). The app itself is the best "magazine" app I've seen so far - you can search for content across issues, clip articles and post to Twitter and Facebook. Even the "media-rich" ads are interesting to take a look at.

BUSINESSWEEK: THE MOVIE SORT OF from bizweekgraphics on Vimeo.

video via courosa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...