1. Misspell words.
2. Create distracting color combinations.
3. Use inconsistent fonts.
4. Use a really small font size.
5. Insert improperly sized photos that are stretched to fit the slide.
6. Look completely and totally disinterested.
7. Look disheveled.
8. Read every word of each slide.
9. Don't bother with a backup plan.
10. Don't practice. At all.
11. Call attention to your mistakes.
12. Open with an offensive or off-color joke.
13. Use wild animations.
14. Use cartoon clip art.
15. Use ancient presentation software.
Monday, August 31, 2009
15 Tips For a Lousy Presentation
Read the article for more detail. How to Give a Lousy Presentation