Here are the top 5!
- Vcards– On your syllabus and any other documents that need (or could benefit from) your contact information, add a QR code so students and colleagues can quickly upload your information to their contact list.
- Office availability– Put a QR code on your office name plate to link to your onlinecalendar for availability and contact information.
- Connect on social media– Add a QR code to your contact information, and you can make it easy for people to automatically connect with you on social networks.
- Mobile class newsletters– Keep students updated on what’s happening in class with a QR linked mobile class newsletter.
- Polls and feedback– Using QR codes, you can ask students to vote on choices or give feedback.