Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thoughts on Digital Media

In a recent post discussing Cell Phones in the Classroom, I referenced a presentation I gave to a colleagues' Intro to Digital Media class. A number of reader have asked for copies of the presentation - the original presentation was in keynote (think ppt on steroids). The conversion from keynote to ppt requires some post-processing that I haven't had time to do. In the meantime, I've converted the presentation to a PDF document and posted it on slideshare.net - with any embedded video removed. You can set the slideshow below and even download the PDF. You'll notice the presentation is short on text; instead focusing on lots of imagery and what I had to say - that's the direction my presentations have been heading. If I get a chance, I may record a screencast or add notes to the slideshow and repost - although I think many of the images you'll find self-explanatory.

1 comment:

PDonaghy said...

This is a great presentation Mike.
Thanks for sharing it!
Patricia

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...