Thursday, December 09, 2010

Twitter In 5 Minutes A Day

Some great Twitter tips from self-described solopreneur Justin Vincent. Click the link to read the entire post.

How To Make Twitter Work For You In 5 Minutes A Day:
When I first started hearing about Twitter over a year ago I wasn’t sure what all the fuss was about. Now, a year later, I understand exactly what all the fuss is about!

Twitter is a genuinely awesome tool to help you grow your business and your personal network. By participating in Twitter for 5 minutes a day I have seen the following benefits within one year:


  • I found an awesome business partner who is co-founder of my new start-up
  • I raised awareness of my start-up Pluggio and made $12,000 revenue as a result
  • I asked many questions about things I was struggling with and instantly got excellent answers
  • I asked if anyone needed a contractor with my skill-set and instantly got a job
  • I drove hundreds of users to the weekly tech podcast that I co-host (TechZing)

2 comments:

annb said...

This is a great resource. Thanks for sharing, Mike.

Unknown said...

You're welcome Ann! Hope your workshop goes great next week.
MQ

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...