While I love physical books, the benefits of ebooks trump the physical:
- Bring my entire library anywhere.
- Easier access to highlighted content and notes.
- Impossible to lose the book.
- It doesn’t require a bookshelf. Having moved about once a year in the last four years, I find my large book and especially DVD collection a burden.
- Easier access to, ahem, bathroom reading material. Pulling up a book on my iPod touch is simple and enjoyable in short bursts.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad