if you want to learn more here are some suggestions :-)
1) Check out the Google + Guide that is being created by hundreds of Google users, using Google docs. How Google Coolgle is that??? Imagine what kids could do if we allowed them to use social networks to connect with others and make guides about things they cared about???
2) Eric Curts, who I was fortunate enough to have join my first hang out, shared with me a whole blog post he wrote about his ideas for Google + for schools which you can read here. If you're a Google Apps school, you'll love his App User Group which connects and assists schools in the use of Google Apps for education. His post was also mentioned on the Read Write Web blog in their article, "Is This the Social Tool Schools Have Been Waiting For? by @audreywatters . Check it out.
3) Click this link for information about why it's great for folks who create graphic novels / comics.
4) Visit Larry Ferlazzo's round up of Google + resources here.
5) Check out this Google collaborative doc that shares Ways to Use Google+ in Education. Consider adding your own ideas too!
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Google+ for Education: Part 3
Google+ resources from Lisa Nielsen What Does Google + Mean for Education: