Monday, June 06, 2011

WWDC Prediction

I have no inside information, this is just based on observation and intuition.


Last weeks release of universal versions of Keynote, Numbers, and Pages - versions that work on the iPhone and iPod touch, in addition to the iPad got me to thinking. It would be really useful if I opened Keynote on my iPhone and all of my presentations from my iPad were just there. Dropbox already does this and so does Apples' iBooks app.

So among the announcements I expect today at WWDC is support for syncing of Keynote, Numbers, and Pages documents among all my idevices through the iCloud service to be announced today. A bonus might be access through the desktop versions of the apps as well, but that might have to wait until OS X Lion.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...