Michael Schutzler, author of the book “Inspiring Excellence – A Path to Exceptional Leadership.” … urges people to focus on developing a few key relationship skills
- Leadership is a learned behavior, not a character trait.
- Listening is the most important skill for a leader.
- Communicating and storytelling.
- Acknowledging contribution.
- Negotiation is a practical skill for every leader.
- Too many leaders are focused on personal ambition.
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Relationship Skills for Entrepreneurs
From Marty Zwilling Every Entrepreneur Needs These Relationship Skills: