Monday, March 26, 2007

CTIA Wireless 2007

I'll be posting this week from the Cellular and Telecommunications Industry Association (CTIA) WIRELESS 2007 in Orlando, FL. I'm here attending as one of two recipients of the Global Wireless Education Consortium's (GWEC) 2007 Wireless Educator of the Year. I share this award with Dr. Moe Z. Win from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. It's quite an honor to be included in such prestigious company, including Moe and winners from prior years. I have to give thanks to the many colleagues who have made this award possible, in particular Gordon F. Snyder, Jr., Executive Director of the National Center for Telecommunications Technologies at Springfield Technical and Community College and Mohammad Shanehsaz at my college.

This week, I'll be sharing my regular thoughts on teaching, learning and technology as well as some highlights from this conference.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...