Seven Green Ways to Charge Handheld Electronic Devices
There are many green ways to power your handheld, rechargeable electronic devices. Here are a few:
- A yo-yo charger. This keen device creates electricity to charge an internal battery that is then used to charge your device.
- A portable solar charger works great if you are at the park, on the boat or anywhere sunny. A little time in the sun will charge your device.
- A golf club is being developed that will generate power to charge an internal battery with every swing. Once charged, the battery is used to charge your device.
- A crank charger is very inexpensive and with a few minutes of cranking, your device will be charged.
- Another new development is a dance charger that charges a battery while you are dancing the night away. Later, you can use the battery to charge your device.
- A hand exerciser used for grip exercises is being transformed to a hand grip charger. A bit of grip exercises will charge your device.
- Mini Wind Generators can easily create enough power to charge your devices.
All of these chargers and more can be found in a brief web search.