Wednesday, January 14, 2009

When Worlds Collide ...

Friend and colleague Ann Blackman and I have been working together for a few years now through our connections with the National Center for Information and Communications Technologies and the Convergence Technology Center. Ann and the people she works with at the CTC are great to work with. Ann and her husband Scott are early adopters - the whole family stood in line to become iPhone 3G owners and they are active bloggers at Blackmans on the Web (log). I guess a family that blogs together stays together.

Anyway, Ann is one of my few devoted blog readers and a very active friend in facebook. I've heard lots about her husband Scott but never met him - that is until this last weekend in San Francisco. Scott is a very "techie" guy and we hit it off right away. We share a lot of interests and Scott had a lot of interesting ideas to share. Since returning from San Francisco, we've connected on twitter, facebook and through email. The final nail for Ann was when she saw Scott writing on my facebook wall and me on his. Her response:
Ann Wambach Blackman commented on your new friendship:

"my worlds have collided ;-)"

which immediately reminded me of this little clip from youtube:



Here's to new friends and worlds colliding ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry "relationship Ann" - yes - your worlds have collided.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...