Saturday, February 28, 2009

Updated “Using Twitter in the Enterprise”

Ed Yourdon has updated his "Using Twitter in the Enterprise" presentation. I've embedded the sldeshare version below.Updated “Using Twitter in the Enterprise” - The Yourdon Report - Blogging the impact of computer-related technology trends, and whatever else catches my interest.: "I’ve updated the material that I used for a Webinar presentation on ‘Using Twitter in the Enterprise’ for the IT Metrics and Productivity Institute a few days ago; I think this new version is better organized, and it has some new material.You can download the 5.6-megabyte PDF file by clicking here; you can also view the presentation (with or without downloading it, as you please) on Slideshare by clicking here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...